What We Do
• Help airlines develop alternate internal sourcing initiatives by adopting a PMA and DER acceptance policy.
• Implement a PMA review and approval process tailored to the airline.
• Develop FAA DER Repairs and Owner/ Operator Approved parts.
• Zulu Global directly, and in association with partner companies, offers a vast maintenance capability across all ATA chapters, aircraft and engine platforms.
• Capabilities include, but are not limited to, instruments, radio, accessories, and structural components.
• The Zulu Global team is dedicated 24/7 to fulfilling customers’ AOG requirements as well as planned purchases for flight and operational critical items.
• Using our latest technology, the Zulu Parts Platform makes procuring parts simpler than ever.
• Our principals have trusted our Ecommerce Platform and our professional team to distribute their products.
• Our goal is to provide our partner customers hardware, components, raw material, and more.
Zulu Global was founded on the commitment of helping suppliers and customers alike to streamline their processes, reduce their costs and add value to the industry as a whole.
Zulu Global is comprised of a team with decades of industry experience, with the capability and readiness to provide a safe zone for the aviation industry stakeholders to conduct business with transparency and agility.
Zulu Global exists with the purpose of adding value to its Members by implementing approved Alternate Sourcing Methods with the overarching objective of creating significant cost savings for them. In partnership with Zulu Global’s associate companies, Members will have an array of options for their sourcing needs: OEM, PMAs, DERs and Owner Operator Approved Parts. Zulu Global also offers Repairs and Purchasing services as well as AOG and Planned requirements on parts and components.
Zulu Global aims to be a strategic partner to its Members, making their business more productive and profitable. The success of Zulu Global depends on the success of its Members. We are committed to providing the most efficient system for the trade of aviation parts with added great savings, in addition to other services.